- 4-stroke petrol engine 4-cylinders
- Displacement 2000 cu Cm
- Gearbox: 5 speeds + reverse
- Differential with hypoid crown wheel and pinion
- Twin overhead camshaft driven by a toothed belt
- Electronic ignition
- Dual braking circuit
- McPherson front suspension
- Rack steering box, Rear leaf spring suspension
- Working front and rear light system controlled by a dashboard
- This cutaway model is carefully sectioned for training purposes, professionally painted with different colors to better differentiate the various parts, cross-sections,
Lubricating circuits, fuel system, cooling system, etc. Many parts have been chromium, plated, and galvanized for longer life. The engine operates electrically at 220 volts and run at a reduced speed to let the student easily understand and observe the operation of the various mechanical parts. The chassis trainer and the cutaway components is mounted on the stand with the wheels.
Equipment for technical and vocational automotive education and training.
Automotive training equipment is a great tool for professional teachers and technicians that helps explain to students of technical subjects how processes in Fiat double shaft (DOHC) engine with multi-point electronic injection with light system chassis Educational Trainer AE35340E AutoEDU operate and its technology.