- 4 in-line cylinders
- Gearbox 5 forward speeds + reverse
- The engine operates electrically at 220 volts and runs at a reduced speed.
- Operation of the various mechanical parts
- The cutaway engine model on an aluminum stand with the wheels
The educational equipment is designed for educational activities. It is a visual tool intended for explaining and demonstrating the structure and operation of various automotive parts, components, structures, and systems.
Parameters of the educational equipment:
- - Length: 1100 mm;
- Width: 1100 mm;
- Height: 1500 mm;
- Weight: approximately 260 kg ( depending on the configuration).
ORDER NO: AEMBA170
Automotive training equipment is a great tool for professional teachers and technicians that helps explain to students of technical subjects how processes in Diesel Common rail INJECTION + GEARBOX cutaway Educational Trainer AEMBA170 AutoEDU operate and its technology.