- Based on original car parts
- The high voltage unit is ready for safe use in the training process
- Clearly visible device structure, arrangement of components, controllers, control units, battery blocks/cells, and other elements
- A battery model with a high-voltage disconnect fuse is easily accessible for training purposes
- Based on battery Ni Mh
- The Training board is designed for safe preparation, repair, and maintenance procedures of hybrid or electric high voltage cars
- The Training board is designed for safe fuse on/off demonstration and training
Diagnosis through OBD 16 – pin Diagnostic connector (with the scan tool):
- Electronic control unit (ECU) identification;
- Reading/erasing fault codes;
- Displaying the operating system parameters (live data);
- Activating function;
- Scan tool should be purchased separately!
Equipment for technical and vocational automotive education and training.