Soldamatic IE is the third generation Soldamatic platform, it applies new technologies like AR to enhance the learning process and uses real welding equipment to develop skills and muscle memory.
It applies gamification to improve the motivation of trainees, personalized learning to adapt to their personal needs, and green & safe technology to reduce the risks for newcomers and pollution.
Why augmented reality
- Motivation. Attract the new generation to welding. The AR technology makes everything more visual and attractive.
- Savings. Reduce the use of consumables and their costs. Train more welders maintaining your workshop.
- Foster the learning process. AR enables students to experience a different learning cycle that will make them retain more knowledge longer.
- Safety. Reduce risks and accidents, train in AR before moving on to the real workshop.
- Comprehensive welding training solution the most complete welding training & performance digitalization solution.
- Engaging methodology – soldamatic applies gamification to improve the motivation of trainees, personalized learning to adapt to their personal needs.
- Soldamatic e-learning – learning management application, focused on helping instructors to manage the whole training program, monitor and assess the trainees’ performance, and generate statistics and reports.
- International training programs – High-quality welding curricula developed by international experts including the international welder training program according to the European welding federation (ewf) and international institute of welding (iiw), and also suitable for the acquisition of the sense certificate from the American welding society (aws).
- Remote upgrading and maintenance system – software updates & remote technical support in real-time worldwide.
- Green and safe technology – the augmented reality (ar) technology helps to reduce the co2 emissions from traditional welding programs and avoids physical risks for students.
High-quality welding curricula developed by international experts to be performed with Soldamatic IE. These courses will allow instructors to teach welding according to the most demanded international standards and using the innovative Augmented Training methodology of Soldamatic.
The Advanced and Industry licenses include the International Welder program according to the Guideline IAB-089 from the European Welding Federation (EWF) and International Institute of Welding (IIW), designed to be taught with Soldamatic IE, and also suitable for the acquisition of the SENSE certificate from the American Welding Society (AWS).
Soldamatic IE contents include theory, tests, and welding practices ready to be performed in different difficulty levels, with or without help icons.
Upload your own welding courses or take advantage of the digital training content specifically developed for Soldamatic IE.